In this course, students develop greater awareness of high demand industries and occupations, build knowledge of the education and training needed to be successful in these jobs, become more self-aware of their own attitudes towards future career success, set goals that match their occupational targets, and match their passions to transferable skills that will aid in their path to success.
- be introduced to the first phase of the career development cycle – career awareness;
- gain a deeper understanding of potential career trajectories through the lens of the 4 E’s – Education, Enlistment, Employment, and Entrepreneurship;
- explore occupations through OhioMeansJobs (OMJ) Career Connections portal;
- research in-demand careers and occupations found throughout Northeast Ohio.
- GLOBAL/INTERCULTURAL FLUENCY